Thursday, March 26, 2009

my outburst.


k. well I've decided that I'm gonna change my blog style today.
its not gonna be depressing no more. well, it will be, most probably, just not as much. i hope.
I'm off school today, cuz I'm sick.
and it's mufti day at school, which i usually dread, but i had an awesome top to wear, so i was really looking forward to going, and im gutted that im not there now. I mean, im usually chill with staying home, but theres just nothing to do anymore. Except for reading, and being on the computer, which get boring, quickly. Although im reading Twilight atm, thnx to bradley and im really enjoying it. I'm not one to get jealous, well not easily anyway, but i really want what Bella and Edward have. I reken the series will be great - just like Harry Potter was.
I have netball trials tomoro which im dreading, but hopefully me and bex will have a pinic afterwards, which will be awwwsuum.
This year has changed me alot, i've done some extreme shit, realised you cant always trust your mates, that people will always talk shit about you - that wont ever change and that most guys suck shit. But besides from that, ive made some awesome friends, and lost some who i've finally realised, i loved alot more then i thought i did - i guess that saying you dont know what you have until it's gones right. but, i believe that everything happens for a reason, even if you dont like it.
i guess im just finally growing up, and realising that life isnt fair, but you just have to take everything as it comes, and deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment